Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Ho ho ho-hum"

It just turned midnight and it is Christmas Day. I would like to extend my wishes to everyone to have a blessed Christmas. To Shannon, Mike and Jaden, our icebound refugees, Welcome Home! To Bob and Barb, your friendship is one of my most prized possessions: Merry Christmas.

I would also like to extend my best wishes to all of both of our families. I wouldn't be what I am today without my family: Balding, overweight with stinky feet and a horrible memory! (lol)

To Krista, Andy and Seth, I want to wish not only a great Christmas, but a normal, ho-hum New Year. So surprises or drama would make it very happy. Just remember, Max and Maxine makes great middle names! Jenny and I are praying for twins! Keep Seth busy! To Amanda Bee, let me wish you and yours all the best. And to my reader from Washington D.C. and the U.S. Courts, if you are a federal grand jury, that wasn't me. Merry Christmas anyway!

Well, I have to get to bed. Got a busy day today!

No comments: